Here in Malaysia

Here in Malaysia

Friday, January 10, 2014

Visit to Bikut Jelutong, Shah Alam

I actually went to a place in Shah Alam called Bikut Jelutong. One of my co-worker lives there.. mashAllah that place is one of a kind.

It is actually on the hills, higher than usual so it is a bit cooler compared to other places. This friend of mine actually does not have any A/C at his house because the fans are enough !

The area is very beautiful and scenic . It is like coming to a hill station.

I went out with him and drove around scouting houses for rent and called the agents .. nothing on that yet.

I had a chance to visit a housing complex called "Legend I" which is right next to a Masjid. That Masjid is known to be the second largest Masjid in the state. the more important thing is that the houses are walking distance from the Masjid.

Here is a video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2fr5xQkhA




No comments:

Post a Comment