Here in Malaysia

Here in Malaysia

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Visit to Putra jaya

This place is very different from kl.  Nice and clean.   Open and spacious,  it is like mississauga just better. 

Very peaceful and quite.

It's like the government district.

One of the con which everyone mention is that it got only one mall.  I am OK with that, You only need one,  but people here are obsessed by malls just like every where else.

Few pics of the area and one masjid by the lake called zainal abidin

4 comments:

  1. Though Malay's are generally of short stature, they seems to like behemoth Masjids. Do they get filled up for prayers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malays come if all shape and size... I know..I was surprised myself ..

    I have been told they fill up for jummahs. but not much ..
    Putra Jaya is very low populated..

    compare this is Sultan Abdul aziz masjid in Shah Alam .. which mashAllah was very much busy.. it was a huge masjid and had almost 3.5 line full which is alots of people if you consider how wide the praying hall is...

    I will post more about it soon .. visited it today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Abu Mukthar. How do you find the living cost there. General grocery etc. By the way we had a snow storm yesterday. I believe you wont miss that. Please keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasalam Brother...

    general grocery is cheap here.. a typical grocery once you are settled should come up to 200 RM not more- this is having trolley full mashAllah , a big box grocery store carry lots of known and unknown brand..., if you opt for a highend stores which carry all the foreign brands i mean similar to loblaws or something then that can get similar to a gorocery prices in Canada maybe...

    Meat, Fish and Chicken if bough from wet market end up being cheap.. plus you can get cheap fresh fruits and veges too..

    I bought two medium-large fishes...Gruper and Popsfret (tasty fish) known to be high end fishes here.. for only 23RM mashAllah..

    ReplyDelete