Assalam Alaikum everyone,
So I went for my first apartment viewing two days ago and I found the task to be a little challenging. I mean that is only because I am trying to find a place which is just a few minutes away from a masjid, walking distance that is. This is proving to be quite difficult as there aren't that many apartment buildings available in KL which are close to masjids. There are majids near houses in certain residential areas, but that is not what we are aiming for at this point in time. This experience is taking me back to my days where I remember going for salat in a masjid near by our house regardless of where we lived in the city.
But again it is not impossible. So our Realtor found us an apartment ready to rent in this one building at Subang Jaya called Casa Taira which has got a Masjid just 5 min walking distance, big box grocery store 2 min away , a large mall 5 min away (walking) and the station (Subang Jaya KTM Komuter station). However, the apartment seems to be very small and a little pricey for our budget when comparing to its size. It was a 3 Bedroom apartment and 880 sq feet. I am guessing the area is high in demand as there are 3 universities in its surroundings making it quite attractive for students looking to rent rooms or apartments.
Other than students it seems the building is populated with a lot of Arabs. When I went to the apartment with my realtor, I noticed that there were quite a lot of Arabs roaming around the area and there were quite a bit of Arab restaurants with some of them being a hooka joint also.
some convenience store owned my arabs , one guy had an ad of selling Yemeni honey.
Here are some pic of the apartment which I saw and the pic of the masjid in that area. We prayed our Asr there:
Masjid Darul Ehsan Subang Jaya
Even though the place is bit expensive , I am trying to see if I can get something bigger there even though i might be a bit higher than other place but I think it worth the convenience of walking to the masjid - Insha'Allah
did a search for apartment in this building with sq feet more than 1000 at least and here is what I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment