Here in Malaysia

Here in Malaysia

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rented a CAR

Rented a small VIVA , Malaysian car.
its a Small compact car.
year 2009
Ok condition. 
the engine makes a little noise
no power steering so gotta use those muscles 

need to give a  bit time to get used to the right hand side driving. though in 1 day I am getting a hang of it. 
inshaAllah in 2 days  it will get better.

one issue whenever i try to use the indigator, I  switch on the wipers and visa versa :)

Rented for 1100RM/month.

Driving is crazy here but you can get used to it. 

at fajr it seem people dont care about those useless red light which are on for no reason. in Canada you are itching to break them, but here I was the only one standing and everyone seem to be passing by. That is just one experience.. let us see..





No comments:

Post a Comment