Allhamdulliah finally was able to attend Jammah as I got a car.
I went for Isha but missed it as I got lost...
the Masjid parking lot was all full (they have a large parking lot) and the masjid was mashAllah busy.
Went again for Fajr again .. got the last rakah.. It seem they pray 15 min after the Fajr time comes so next time I will have to wake up before the Adan. It just take too much time to leave the building , from the elevator to the parking lot to driving to the groud floor. but from the building to the masjif i think was less than 5 mins.
the parking lot was again full, I had to park somewhere on the side.
The imam was at the end of Surah Sajdah, and after the ruku he did a qanoot.
the Masjid was fairly full mashAllah
After the Salah they did some basic Dua and dikhr on the load speaker then after 5 min they started a lecture in malay so 70% of the jammah stayed behind to listen. Not sure they have lecture everyday or maybe its friday today..
the lecture was almost 15-20min long, after that most people left and only few stayed behind for sharooq. Maybe 4-5 people.
Met one Syrian brother also who was sitting for sharooq.
here are few pics
Walking to the Masjid will be a different experience
I went for Isha but missed it as I got lost...
the Masjid parking lot was all full (they have a large parking lot) and the masjid was mashAllah busy.
Went again for Fajr again .. got the last rakah.. It seem they pray 15 min after the Fajr time comes so next time I will have to wake up before the Adan. It just take too much time to leave the building , from the elevator to the parking lot to driving to the groud floor. but from the building to the masjif i think was less than 5 mins.
the parking lot was again full, I had to park somewhere on the side.
The imam was at the end of Surah Sajdah, and after the ruku he did a qanoot.
the Masjid was fairly full mashAllah
After the Salah they did some basic Dua and dikhr on the load speaker then after 5 min they started a lecture in malay so 70% of the jammah stayed behind to listen. Not sure they have lecture everyday or maybe its friday today..
the lecture was almost 15-20min long, after that most people left and only few stayed behind for sharooq. Maybe 4-5 people.
Met one Syrian brother also who was sitting for sharooq.
here are few pics
Walking to the Masjid will be a different experience
Masjid Kota Damasara
Fajr time
leaving the masjid










No comments:
Post a Comment