Here in Malaysia

Here in Malaysia

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Saujana Residency at Subang Jaya

I checked this apartment out this afternoon at subang jaya area, 5 min away from the masjid , 2 min away from shopping mall and 5 min away from carefour grocery store.

lots of restaurants from malay to indian to yemeni to iranis to western to chinese.

Subang Jaya is second most dense area...property is very hot.. this apartment valued at 1million RM now
reason being they have everything close here from malls to railway station to everything else
they are building a LRT system which will just boost the area more...
they are developing a huge commercial area just behind ..where lots of multinational firms already booked their spot...
the area is flourishing with lots of new development and housing coming up in the next few years.

Benefit to me :
I can walk to the Masjid , hear the Adaan.. Allhamdulliah I did when I was there for duhr.
I wont need a car ..
the lobby and hotel service is amazing.. good for kids
the apartment is well furnished and clean
Kitchen is well equipped

only drawback is that it is a bit over budget expensive ..see the post below for pic and few of my own pics:

Asking 4800 RM  negotiable
http://www.propwall.my/classifieds/1528484/saujana-residency-subang-jaya-condominium-for-rent-by-zilla-ahmad

Subang Jaya construction of LRT , new apartment building and business district 


Entrance /lobby








 play/pool/lounge area







Apartment


entrance 


corridor , small extra space 


medium room



master BR







living


common WR




small RM


dinning


kitchen 



No comments:

Post a Comment